Thapar Builders, the prominent real estate developer in Ghaziabad, is all set to deliver its project ‘The Arthah’ before Diwali 2018. Much to the happiness of its investors, the most stunning apartment in Delhi NCR will be adorned by sparkling lights during the most celebrated festival of India.
However, this is just one rare occasion when a project in the Northern India is being delivered on the schedule as promised. Various other real estate developers in Ghaziabad have failed to meet their delivery timelines causing much stress to investors of apartments in Delhi NCR. Various factors such as demonetization, dip in prices and others can be considered as reasons behind the same. Going forward in 2018, the situation seems similar. However, before commenting on that let us weigh out the positives and negatives of the real estate industry in 2018:-
• Sales are expected to go up on account of theaffordable housing drive by the Modi government while prices are expected to remain more or less stable.This might be good news for real estate developers in Ghaziabad and other regions, especially those in smart cities, as they can now breathe a sigh of relief.
• India is likely to become a hub for global investors after the inception of RERA and GST. Investors can now be assured of more transparent dealings and fair prices.
• The government’s efforts for boosting the affordable housing with various tax incentives will continue to attract foreign investments in India.
• Speculations of consolidations are high and hence only the serious players will be able to survive in the industry. This would mean that investors might feel a risk to invest their money in real estate until the consolidation phase.
• Buyers may hold back their purchases in the wait of regulatory changes by the government which may adversely affect the business cycle.
Despite few adversities, post implementation of the reforms such as RERA and GST, the demand of under construction and ready to move in flats is expected to increase. Investors are expressing more willingness to pay for the reputed and well established real estate developers- Arthah, being one amongst them. It is currently offering fully-furnished apartments in Delhi NCR to the ones who want to own a piece of heaven in this beautiful location. Grab one now. Call at 9810203537.